Super Singles - a figment of my imagination or available in the UK?

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
They were on show at this year's largest commercial vehicle event here in the UK, but don't appear to be on the options list.

Anyone know better, or care to comment?

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
Well, I remembered that I took a picture - so it can't be a figment of my imagination.

The idea is to increase loading width between the arches compared to duallies.

Anybody know if these are available for 2008 yet..?

Attachments

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Showing on VW and Mercedes sales brochers after march 2007 for VW and July for MB:thinking: have not seen them yet doubt if I ever will , as the tire is the problem
richard

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
Is the tyre size now not being catered for by the manufacturers then would you say, or some other reason?

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
The rear tire is not yet available down under, to be honest It will be hard one to get as it's an odd size no other tire fits on another vehicle with those dimensions?
It may end up being a bad decision by DB :idunno:
So if no one buys them down here maybe they wont bring them in , or deleate it as an option, I read last year Ireland said it would retain the dual wheels and possiably the UK! But that was only a media link. In fact the most information I have seen so far about this , is from yourself:thumbup: I suppose the US would have it when it becomes available, but they seem to miss out on many options as well, so who knows.
Richard.

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
Richard,

Now available here, but only on Continental or Goodyears.

No cost option too, but down-rated from 5t to 4.6t when specified.

Have been waiting specifically for this option before replacing my trusty 416. It's pleasing to hear it's now possible - let's see who's got the best quote!

Simon.

Top Bottom