2005 TIN water pump

Dougflas

DAD OWNER
2005 with 73,000. Coolant is dripping at the alternator and engine oil pna area. I hate to think the water pump is bad . Are there any hoses hidden in that area? Can't really see too well in there. Not looking foward to changing that pump. I do have the articles and photos of this forum ref changing it. Just trying to eliminate all other causes.

Jim42

2005 with 73,000. Coolant is dripping at the alternator and engine oil pna area. I hate to think the water pump is bad . Are there any hoses hidden in that area? Can't really see too well in there. Not looking foward to changing that pump. I do have the articles and photos of this forum ref changing it. Just trying to eliminate all other causes.
I have 05 with k374 on clock.2 water pump is already changed.First one at k232.I don't think your pump is leaking.Check all clumps and hoses.
In case,if you will deсide to change it,check ths tread:
https://sprinter-source.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6228
Good luck!!!

Dougflas

DAD OWNER
I lucked out. Dealer will replace water pump for $100.00 deductible. Powertrain warranty in effect for another 27,000 miles or until Aug 2012. They say it will take about 3 hours to do. They also say that pumps last from 80,000 to approx 100,000 miles.

Top Bottom