Repair help Washington DC

gpfrank

Looking for a repair shop that can repair sprinters?

We have a 2500 white cargo 2008 sprinter.
Are there any good quality repair shops that have access to software and computers to diagnose a Dodge sprinter 2008
We're in the area of Washington DC Maryland and Virginia metropolitan area.

Criswell Dodge kept it a month and then the truck only ran for three weeks after that.
Other shops tell me they don't have the software tools.

Any recommendations would be greatly if you appreciated to find a good repair shop in our area.

sailquik

gpfrank,
Sun Motor Cars Mercedes Benz Sprinter up in Mechanicsburg, PA.
From DC it would be a ~ 2 hour drive, but it's one of the best Sprinter shops on the
entire east coast.
They have a brand new Sprinter specific service area and 3 or 4 Factory trained Sprinter techs.
They have all the latest MB SDS diagnostic software and interfaces to cover all Sprinter systems.
I drive up there for service from So. Maryland (so...an extra hour and it's 180 miles).
The have special Sprinter Commercial hourly rates for service and repairs.
Come up to the East Coast Sprinter Fest on May 3rd and check them out!
Hope this helps,
Roger

sailquik

gpfrank,
There may be places that are closer, but there are NONE (as far as I know) that give the level of service and expertise that
you will find @ Sun Motor Cars.
Since you run a fleet, you may want to consider purchasing your Sprinters there as well.
You may not find better pricing anywhere else in the region, and if you purchase the Sprinters there
they might even come and pick them up for service.
I'd suggest giving them a call and seeing what they can do.
Maybe, with 6 Sprinters, your account would be large enough for them to set up a pick up and
return plan with your business.
http://mercedes.sunmotorcars.com/sprinter-repair.aspx
They do several Sprinter Fleets throughout the region.
If you can work out a service plan with them, zero miles (they pick up and return from your business address)
and zero employee time (your employees) plus a commercial rate for service and repair work sounds
like an accountants dream (win/win in all categories) to me.
Hope this helps,
Roger

Last edited:

Top Bottom