What year Sprinter do you have (North American model years)?

What year Spriner do you have (North American Model Years)?

• Total voters

fstanga

It's been very interesting to follow the results of this poll.

I am not surprised that there are more 2004 and newer Sprinters out there but I am surprised that nobody has chimed in from the pre-2004 side. Maybe this has more to do with who is finding Sprinter-Forum.com or with how excited new owners are about their vehicles?

Let us know what year your Sprinter is!

Zach
New to sprinter 2011

Chelsea

We have a 2008 hi top passenger van we have converted into a camper. We drove 2013 new models and I feel like the 2008 drives smoother! We love it. Bought it with 12,000 miles and have almost doubled the mileage in the first year.

Can't figure out how to make pix smaller to place on this page, but for anyone who Facebooks you can see photos at

Have Sprinter, Will Travel (on Facebook. )

Free

2006 158 3500 high top...love it...just finishing my DYI conversion and heading out for a test run next week...new to this forum and thankful for all the info that is shared.

sergeiosv

Привет у меня в новом кузове 2006 года.Был грузовик а переделан в автодом но документы на на пассажир. У нас так проще.

sebtown

Fallbrook Sprinter, you never reported back on your maiden voyage. Did everything go well or are you stranded somewhere in the country?

DorothyP

Question. I have an winnebago Era 2010 on Sprinter ..but some paperwork says 2008 or 2009 ( I forget)

When I inquired...I was told the model is 2010 when purchased but the engines come in sooner ...does this make sense?
Also when I readbinfo here about changes,,, that this and that changed in 2010 ..with fuel or converters etc..etc.so a different fluid is needed... can I assume that this is not pertinent for me, since the engine was made earlier?? It is a mercedes diesel but it has the Dodge insignia on it. We have to take it to Mercedes for oilsl,changes etc

I came to this site..to find out how to replace a sorung shade..or fix it and to find a source for a valance..on the sliding door. Impossible!! Thanks for insight

First let me extend to you a hale and hearty welcome to the forum. welcome2.gif

... can I assume that this is not pertinent for me, since the engine was made earlier?? It is a Mercedes diesel but it has the Dodge insignia on it. We have to take it to Mercedes for oil changes etc.

The engine and entire running gear is before 2010. What happens is that RV conversion companies buy Sprinters ahead so they have a stock of vehicles to convert. Sometimes sales or production schedules delay the stock of Sprinters being converted. With the economic dip in 2008 the delay was even longer than typical. I don't know if that affected your particular Sprinter RV.

You don't need to go to a dealership for basic maintenance. Any competent independent shop can change your oil and fluids. Just make certain that the proper MB spec fluids and filters for your vehicle are used.

vic

Top Bottom