Good Time To Buy an 06

dsevr

Ready to make the plunge into Sprinter ownership. Used the Dodge site to identify approx 10 118inch wb models that would fit my reqs. Determined dealer price on each then faxed offers starting at $1,000 under dealer price. Determined order of desirable features then gradually reduced my offers from best to worst. Of the 10 faxes had 6 respond. 5 agreed to accept my offer. Biggest discount was $1500 under dealer cost. Going to take delivery in early Feb. List price was $31,965, they accepted my offer of $28,500.

chaozz

was that on a cargo..
here in So cal they dont want to let any cargo's
go cheap only the ones with seats.
took me a week to finally get a cargo $500 over invoice

Iwantasprinter

How much over invoice was that? Just wondering because Sportsmobile can/will provide a new Sportsmobile ( I am assuming Sprinter version too) for $1000 over dealer invoice, for conversion. This according to their website, anyway.

dsevr

Invoice I figured from web dealer prices incl options was $29,570. I am paying $28,500. Based on all avail info there is no factory to dealer rebates on Sprinters. This was a base price $28,050 unit so it had to have been in dealer stock for many months. Base price went from this to $28,400, to $29,050 all in one model year. Cargo 118inch model heavily loaded with options.

jimmyparky

I'm looking to purchase 06' 158" highroof passenger Sprinter with optional equipments. I see them on ebay for around $40,000 with MSRP of about $44k. So mgameros, what should I expect in good deals right now? Is mid 30's out of question for this model?

Thanks,

James

kkanuck

LUV my T1N
Mid thirties used maybe......

I just bought an 04 158 passenger with 15K miles for 34,650 on ebay in November. If you buy 05 or older you get a better, longer engine warranty then 06 too!

Last edited:

mgameros

SprinterFest 2007
Yeah I can prob bet that same $44K for about $38K maybe even lower. I'd have to ask. I think they only have white and sliver ones. I have been there lately but thats what they had the lst time I was there.

chaozz

I'm looking to purchase 06' 158" highroof passenger Sprinter with optional equipments. I see them on ebay for around $40,000 with MSRP of about $44k. So mgameros, what should I expect in good deals right now? Is mid 30's out of question for this model?

Thanks,

James
where are you located?

in san diego they
have about 80 of those and are proably starting to sweat.

if you goto edmonds.com
you can get invoice price but clicking on the van you
want and adding options..I would think getting a passanger one
should be at invoice by now.
also price can vary depending on production date of 06 models
due to the price increase. but go for later prod date.

jimmyparky

I live in Strongsville, Ohio. That's near Cleveland. I was in NY last week and had seen one with MSRP of 44k and was offering 41k.

Let me know where I can get one under 38k. Is there much difference between 05 and 06?

Thanks,

James

chaozz

I live in Strongsville, Ohio. That's near Cleveland. I was in NY last week and had seen one with MSRP of 44k and was offering 41k.

Let me know where I can get one under 38k. Is there much difference between 05 and 06?

Thanks,

James
sounds like there selling at invoice

Top Bottom