Autel scan tool

Hello just wondering if anyone has tried the Autel tool. It claims to be able to do force regen on Sprinter. So I bought one and tried it. It seems to have started the regen but quit. Never to start again. Each time I call the tech support they tell me to update and still nothing. Just checking if anyone has had any success with one of these. Thanks:thumbdown:

showkey

^^^^^^^^

You have the DS708 ???

Two guesses ..........software in the tester or something wrong with the the truck stopping regen running. ???????????

Does the data list on DPF # indicate that it needs to regen ? Pressure difference and efficiency # on the data list ?

Last edited:

I have the MaxPro, just read about the DS708 and maybe should exchange it. My DPF is full but the system says it's only 7% and asks if I want to continue.

showkey

1109 is there any operating parameters given before regen "button is pushed"......... Like run truck until full operating temp stop and then run regen ???????

2greek4u

I fully warmed the truck before doing it.....I even revved it for some time and got nice and hot...use the live data to see it get up in temp and then do a full regen.

1109 is there any operating parameters given before regen "button is pushed"......... Like run truck until full operating temp stop and then run regen ???????
Yes it will tell me that the temperature should be over 60, and at the same time it will say my temperature is at 89.
So I'm guessing its a flaw in the unit because I will either get temperature not high enough or can't communicate.
So I've been seeing that the DS708 has been a good unit, so maybe I'll cry enough that they will let me exchange it.

Thanks for all your input.:thumbup:

MBSprinter170

Autel maxidiag elite 802 WOT Map sensor readings (((( Linden engineering))))

The MAP was at 1.35 volts at idle and would not go beyond 3.4 volts WOT

Boost pressure did not want to go past 16 pounds.

Shouldnt the MAP sensor go past 3.5 volts to at least 4.5 WOT?

Top Bottom