ATVExpress Hitch Hauler

sikwan

06 Tin Can
We purchased the van so that we could go traveling and not be limited by space. One of the uses was carrying my dirt bike. Having the dirt bike inside the van keeps it safe, but it does eat up valuable room. I also have to clean up the mud tracks when I'm done for the day, but it's not too bad. Since I had a hitch already (if I ever needed to tow something), I decided to look for a hitch hauler for the dirt bike.

Down.gif
This motojackrack is around $300 plus. :wtf:

I've read different reviews concerning this hitch hauler and the price really turned me away. A lot of the hitch haulers were in the $200 - $400 range. Too pricey in my mind, until I checked Ebay and found this.

hauler.jpg
ATVExpress.com hitch hauler.

The price at Ebay was cheaper.

From the reviews that I've seen at Thumpertalk.com, everyone agreed that this is a decent, reliable hitch hauler. Another member has even said that for the money, he can't weld the materials together for a better price.

DSCF0002.JPG
Loaded and ready for a ride.

Being a weldor myself (especially Aluminum), this hitch hauler is a great $150 deal. The materials itself cost close to $60 not including the labor it takes to build it. It's a simple design with no moving parts and it doesn't obstruct my rear door access. It's also lighter than most hitch hauler's made of only steel.

The only problem I see with the hitch hauler is that it doesn't have a smooth surface for the bike to roll on. It's hard sometimes to push the wheel on and off of the rail.

Seek

Old Master

Seek...I tried to click on the "motojackrack" above and got a "web page does not exist." Were you actually able to call it up? I really like the rack pictured. Any other route to that site? Thanks!

John

Top Bottom