Wait 'till 2011??

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Will be buying a new 144" 2500 HiTop for Passenger Conversion with Midwest Automotive Designs http://www.midwestautomotivedesigns.com/?page=model&model=1
I really want 4 X 4, and I really want Factory Power Sliding Door - What is likelihood of these being available on the 2011?? -- Also, When can I order NEXT year's (2011) Model?? Thanks
It would be advisable to ring Mike Violi on 574 264 230 and ask for details as the site is out of date as to warranty's
2011 Model Sprinters are now available for pre ordering ask to see Option codes availability for your chosen van models as to electronics availability, and others such custom features of Mercedes and it's suspension options.
currently no 4x4 or Electronic sliding doors,are being offered.
Richard

View attachment Approved List USA REV 01-01-2010.pdf

aadsprinter

Hello Guys
Guardsredcar; why are you going with midwestautomotive, and are you having them change the whole interior and exterior or just certain things? Is it going to cost a lot?

Altered Sprinter; is the special order posibility down the tubes then or is it still in the air?

Tosin

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Hello Guys
Guardsredcar; why are you going with midwestautomotive, and are you having them change the whole interior and exterior or just certain things? Is it going to cost a lot?

Altered Sprinter; is the special order posibility down the tubes then or is it still in the air?

Tosin
It will come as the brand expands Honest it is based on profitability for it to all come into play My Thoughts are 2012 as to economic recovery.
Richard

I know that there's much going on in MB USA Sprinter land with the January Roll Out/Start Up of the official 2010 USA MB Sprinter --- However, when should we expect ordering specifications on the 2011 for USA?

david_42

Altered Sprinter has a good point. As long as sales volume is low and the government requires crash testing for any and all configuration changes, we won't see either of these features in the USA.

rb3232

Altered Sprinter has a good point. As long as sales volume is low and the government requires crash testing for any and all configuration changes, we won't see either of these features in the USA.
Crash testing for an electric door??

Mr DJ

It's the LACK of the 4x4 option why the sales are this low :thinking: Throw in the 4 cylinder and the sales will increase even more :hmmm: Not to mention the standard transmission.

I'm ready to buy a kick a** 2500 Extended High Roof Cargo with every freakin' option available right now--the only reason why I haven't is the LACK of the 4x4. I'll take a 4x4 with the 6 cylinder and automatic right freakin' now. I'm hoping my idea to Mark to MB in giving us the 4x4 as a Special Order Only goes through for 2011; if not, and another company produces a similar vehicle, I'm goin' for it. I sure as hell ain't waiting to 20 freakin' 16 to buy one.

Mr DJ

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Read my Lips: Bring in the Vito's
And a few Aussies to teach you sales twitters how to sell to customers.
:hugs:
Richard
765942_1397245_3543_2359_38._Vito_2006 (Custom).jpg
And they have been crash tested.

Chandlerazman

Wow, good reason for those here who do not have a bulkhead to get one. That would make anyone a munchkin. A dead one at least...
How the f***do you find these photos?!!! I gotta tell you that you are one resourceful individual! :bow:

Top Bottom