winnebago view

1. C

Relay #7 in drivers seat panel clicking while driving. What’s it for?

Hi - can’t find any info on the relays in the drivers seat fuse panel; one of them clicks erratically when engine is running, driving, idling. Not certain if it is related to the starting system which I have had some trouble with… Also installed LED headlamps predating the relay issue but no...
  2. E

Winnebago Navion Clearance Lights

Anybody know how the small round clearance lights are attached to the fiberglass on the 2017 Navion (same as View). I have one light that has gone out. There is a silicone type sealant around the chrome ring that houses the amber lens of the light. I am able to get a flat razor blade to get...
  3. D

Charging chassis battery in Winnebago View Profile

Our view profile is on a Mercedes chassis. The chassis battery is in front of the drivers seat. After sitting too long it has gone down to 10.6 , can't start engine now. Is it possible to put a trickle charger on it without damaging electronics, etc. The manual tells about using jumper cables to...
  4. W

Winnebago View Mercedes Diesel for sale

Due to health reasons, must sell our 2008 Winnebago View 24J floorplan. This motorhome is a pleasure to drive, park and camp in. Easy hookup at any campground, great floorplan sleeps 6. Mercedes Diesel engine gets great 17-19 mpg. Climbs hills like a dream. Slideout at dining area. Propane Onan...

Top Bottom