motorhome

1. G

Microgreen Pure Sine Wave combined Inverter and charger

Microgreen pure Sinewave combined inverter & charger. Model mg-axa-ci-3000-12-dc1. Pure sine wave 3000watt. In perfect consition. Works perfect. Asking 700. Obo
  2. S

NCV3: 2006-2018 Fusion RV-IN801 Radio with Navigation

Fusion RV-IN801 Infotainment System. This unit came from 2018 Sprinter 3500 (Coachmen Galleria). I replaced it with something that better fits my needs. $350 OBO and includes • Fusion RV-IN801 • USPS Shipping *** S O L D ***
  3. M

VS30: 2019+ For Sale Mercedes Sprinter 2019 New Van Conversion

The new Van “Sunshine” included all of the items listed below as part of its base package built buy MONT VAN. This VAN “Sunshine” is NEW OF CONVERSION. We provide one year warranty for this conversion. Clean title. VIN: WD4PF0CD1KP028840 Miles - 17500 Price - 99.000$ Sound Dampening &...
  4. M

Bilstein motorhome shock absorbers versus cargo shocks

Most threads cover the Koni > Bilstein topic but I haven't seen anyone talk about these Bilstein motorhome rear shocks: https://europarts-sd.com/shockabsorber-rearbisteinrialta1995-2005-1-1.asp in combination with the OEM front struts: https://europarts-sd.com/item.asp?PID=2256 Usually it is...
  5. N

Advice please gurus

I have a 2000 sprinter. Not knowing my stuff, I got a little hustled by the guy who sold it to me, and it hasn't been well looked after. I have converted it into my dream motor home... and now the engine is done. The fuel pump was not properly bolted in, and it has caused significant damage to...
  6. E

2006 Great West Vans SPRINTER LEGEND RV FOR SALE (Excellent Condition) - Central WI

PRICE: $55,000 (w/ tow vehicle*) Model: Sprinter Legend, Elite Addition Class: B Mileage: 91,829 Fuel: Diesel Gross Vehicle Wt: 8550 LBS Engine Type: 2.7 liter, 5 cylinder, Mercedes Benz turbo diesel Towing Capacity: 5000 LBS Sleeps: 3 AC: 1 Awning: Yes, 13 ft Length: 22ft Engine Mfg...
  7. C

Conversion of our VW Crafter: lining and insulating

My wife and I just finished the first phase of our Crafter conversion into a camper to support us on a very long climbing trip next year. I thought I'd post a couple of pictures and a link for full write-up in anyone is interested.. This is what we started with: And this is at the end of the...
  8. B

Sprinter conversion layout advice

Hi there, I'm new to the conversion game But being in architecture I am well used to fitting a lot into a small space. However, my walls are normally plumb. As such I'm not sure if what I've designed will work and I'd appreciate comments on this layout. I'm proposing Range Rover seats including...
  9. C

Which windows

Im Having a LWB van converter to a motor home and was wondering which windows you guys think are the best I fancy the full panel tints (LIMO style) on the full side of the van but the builder would like to put the off the shelf large plastic RV windows in with built in blackout and fly screen I...
  10. W

Winnebago View Mercedes Diesel for sale

Due to health reasons, must sell our 2008 Winnebago View 24J floorplan. This motorhome is a pleasure to drive, park and camp in. Easy hookup at any campground, great floorplan sleeps 6. Mercedes Diesel engine gets great 17-19 mpg. Climbs hills like a dream. Slideout at dining area. Propane Onan...

Top Bottom