Connecting my TriK-L Charger ?

MeRob

Any suggestions ? ....(on my 3500 RV)
I'm looking for a suitable path to route my TriK-L Charger Cable from the chassis battery (located under the driver's floor)... to the Coach Batteries located under the RV Coach entrance steps.
OR might there be an available 12V chassis feed near the Drivers Seat? or Battery Isolator?
Fleetwood installed ONE 12V 'lighter' Plug-In' at the rear of the rig. I believe the dash 12 V plug and the 12 V plug under the R/H of the driver's seat are both fed by the chassis battery.

Thanks as always! and Merry Christmas ! Rob

glas1700

I don't know what type of device Fleetwood uses to combine the coach and chassis batteries, but that's where you should connect the Trik-L-Start. Winnebago uses a simple solenoid, located inside the passenger's cab seat base on the V6 chassis. The Fleetwood device may be located in an outside compartment or in some location inside the coach.

MeRob

Thanks glas1700... Ha! 'Simple' is a word I seldom use anywhere near my Sprinter!... You're correct, the ideal connection would be at the Battery Isolator... wherever it is. I'll check the area under the drivers seat too. I'm just trying to avoid having to climb under the rig in our present below zero winter conditions... Thanks again! Rob

Top Bottom