Pulse/Icon Owners

RWHopkins

We have owned our Icon since May still love it. It is getting cold here now & I was trying to drain the fresh water tank - problem is I can't find the quick-drain valve. The owners manual says the drain valve is "located on the end of the water tank or on the sidewall adjacent to the water tank". I poked around the underneath the tank - can't find the drain. Does anyone out there know where it is?

RWHopkins

yes I just bough the 2009 pulse and I also love it . and just added a passenger swivel seat It's great Has any one try towing more than 3500lbs came back from calf. a few months ago put 9000miles on it with no problems
Anyone else out there have a Pulse or Icon?

We've had ours for about 9 months and it is great.
[/QUOTE]

Where did you find the swivel seat?

Widman

I just posted the same question; I cannot locate mine and in spite of calling Fleetwood, who could not directly answer the question, sent me a plumbing schematic. That does not show one.
My guess is that they just neglected to put one in.

How about this one, how do you change the bulb in the outdoor porch light? I cannot find an access to replace it.

WanderLust

I have a 2008 Pulse 24A. My fresh water drain is at the end of the tank under the dinette seat. It is a tight fit as there is only a couple of inches between the tank and the side of the seat.

daviszoo

I realize these are old threads. Just got my 2009 Icon 24D a couple of weeks ago. You remove the outside porch light cover by squeezing in the top and bottom center of the clear plastic cover at the same time. Pops right off and you then have access to the bulbs. Just changed out all of my bulbs to LED this week.

daviszoo

I have an Icon 24D 2009. It's under the bed. Open the under bed storage compartment. Then take out the 2 screws on the right of the thin floor covering in the compartment. It's somewhat buried in the mess in there.

Montereyca

I realize these are old threads. Just got my 2009 Icon 24D a couple of weeks ago. You remove the outside porch light cover by squeezing in the top and bottom center of the clear plastic cover at the same time. Pops right off and you then have access to the bulbs. Just changed out all of my bulbs to LED this week.

Just wanted to chime in on the LED lights retrofit. Great idea well worth the added expense. Or should I say hardly any expense at at all If you know where to get them.. At most I have about the cost thirty dollars in all including the cargo bays. Of which I changed the incandescent lamps to automotive LED lamps. Way bright and cool. Love the effect.
On an average I saved about 140 watts or more on doing so. Doesn't sound like much but, when your dry camping one doesn't need to use the generator as often. I do however have some suggestions as where to get the LED lamps, cost, types and so on. Just ask if interested. :professor:

DanJohn

Roof Rack

I have a 2010 24D Pulse and would like to install a roof rack. Any suggestions on how to mount it, to carry two surfboards?
Thanks,,
dan

Mitch68

If it was me I would mount the ant on the drivers mirror and run the wires in with power mirror wires into the cab. Just sayin for me

Although we wern't quite due yet, we also had them change the oil. We had quotes from 3 different places here from 150 to 200. The RV dealer did it for $89. Yep. thats right. Love our RV dealer......
I don't see how the RV dealer could do it for that much when 10 litres of the Mobil 1 ESP formula or equivalent is, at best, $9 or so per litre CDN. I really hope they used proper oil.

Hi Rouki... if you still belong to this forum, do you remember why you were blocked from importing an Icon into Canada? We are in Ottawa and looking. Are you still satisfied with yours?
Thx

Garth

badgett

Check Engine Code 231d

Does anyone know what this code means? My check engine (little motor) icon is showing, and for a minute or so, I see a wrench icon and 231d.

Top Bottom