Introducing HEO Safe Security locks to North America!

TC Katie

Van Security is a major issue and we all know someone who's been affected by a break-in! We sourced these amazing door locks from Germany. Check them out on our new website!
expeditionupfitter.com
These are ideal for trade vehicles as well as van-life! Be sure to join our mailing list if you want coupon codes and product updates! We add new products weekly!
If there's a product you've been looking for please reach out to us and let us know! We love feedback!

Attachments

TC Katie

Hello, Im just confirming that these are not compatible with T1N ( Ive got a 2005 Sprinter 2500 )...Thank you! K
Hi, Sorry for the delay in replying.
We don't have the set you would require in stock but we can order you one if you'd like, they are available but look slightly different and attach to the door slightly different. I've attached a few photos for reference.

Attachments

realsimpleyogi

Ah OK, how is this locked/unlocked from the outside? And this looks fine for the two passage doors, what about the slider and the back cargo doors? What would the cost be for locking all the doors?
Thank you, K

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
How many pins in this lock?
Even with my lousy skills, I can pick 4-pins with paper clip.

TC Katie

Ah OK, how is this locked/unlocked from the outside? And this looks fine for the two passage doors, what about the slider and the back cargo doors? What would the cost be for locking all the doors?
Thank you, K
Your right these are the locks for the front doors. You lock them before you leave the vehicle, it's basically a deadbolt on the interior of the door so that you can break in... or out. Entry would be from the slider or rear doors. The locks for the sliders and the rear doors are a different configuration. . This lock uses the key to swivel the system 180 degrees into a locking position. These locks attach to the outside, are very durable but have a simple design. IF you have a window van then this might not be the solution for you as the clearance won't work to install above the rail, but you can get around this issue by installing the lock further down the door. Here is the link
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Top Bottom